When were you first diagnosed with fibro?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Baby

I nearly forgot this, but it's too cute not to include just because I remembered just before going to bed!!!

I have a Congo African Grey parrot who will be 1 year old in July. She has spoken a few words already ("Thank you" "Love you") but now she is adding the sound we here when our cell phone gets a text or e-mail!!! She also whines and barks like a dog, but the cell phone imitation is just too cute!!! She hasn't gotten it exactly, but close enough that we do recognise it. I know this species is know for it's intelligence and speech ability, but I was told the imitation does not start until later. I'm pretty sure she understands the words she says..... If I give her something she says (sometimes...lol!) "thank you" and she says "love you" when we are snuggling (though I tell her "love you" more when I am just passing by her while she is on top of her "bedroom" or when I have to leave the house without her.) Hmmmmm..... who is trying to train whom?

No comments:

Post a Comment